Victoria Kealy, Of Counsel
For two decades, Victoria (Vickie) Kealy, Of Counsel for The Wright Attorneys, has helped clients navigate through business, commercial, and real estate litigation matters. In particular, she excels at business “divorces” and disputes involving real estate, including titles, boundaries, and residential construction.
Her fascination with law actually began when she was in a very different career – flight attendant. More than the actual job, she enjoyed digging into the rules and regulations that applied to the aircraft, crew, and passengers. So much so, in fact, that her fellow attendants encouraged her to pursue a new career in law. Now, she focuses her interest and understanding of the nuances of the law to help clients move through – and rise above – conflict so they can get on with their lives and businesses.
Along with helping clients of The Wright Attorneys, Vickie serves her fellow lawyer peers as a Board Member of the Georgia Association of Women Lawyers (GAWL), a member of the Atlanta Lawyers Club, and a member of the Atlanta Bar Association. She is a volunteer with the Atlanta Legal Aid Grandparent Adoption Project, as well as some non-law organizations, including the Maynard Jackson High School Athletic Boosters and the Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School PTCA.
Though originally from Milwaukee, WI, she now calls the intown Atlanta neighborhood of Grant Park home with her husband and son. A master knitter, Vickie loves pursuing creative endeavors in her spare time as well as reading, travelling, and watching both football and rugby with her family.
- B.A. in German – University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- J.D. – Georgia State University College of Law
Memberships & Volunteerism
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers – Board Member, VP of Public Affairs
- Atlanta Lawyers Club
- Atlanta Bar Association
A Few Fun Facts
- Favorite Cartoon: Bugs Bunny (possibly a bonding point with Heather)
- Favorite Artist: Franz Marc
- She and her husband are masters at Halloween costumes, winning awards for dressing up as Bender and Claire from The Breakfast Club and Uma Thurman and John Travolta from Pulp Fiction.
- She wanted to be an astronaut when she was five-years-old.
- If she needs to bring something to your party, ask her to make gougeres.