Jill Burgtorf, Practice Manager and Paralegal
Jill Burgtorf is practice manager and paralegal with The Wright Firm. With over 20 years of experience in client services and operations, she is dedicated to providing a superior client experience and keeping the practice running smoothly and efficiently. Her strengths are many, including quality control and improvement, communications, and operational management. Thanks to her almost obsessive-compulsive organizational skills, the firm and clients alike can rest assured their administrative needs are well in hand.
Born in Georgia, Jill spent her formative years in Dallas, TX before returning to Atlanta and establishing roots in the Midtown area. A creative and design-minded individual, she loves to garden, entertain, and indulge in mid-century modern style. Outside of the office, you can often find this self-professed ornithophile enjoying the great outdoors with her Golden Retriever, Steel, and biking the Beltline.
- B.S. Health Sciences – Clemson University
Memberships & Volunteerism
- Atlanta Beltline Partnership
- Atlanta Bicycle Coalition
A Few Fun Facts
- Favorite Cartoon: Speed Racer
- Favorite Vegetable: Brussel Sprouts
- Favorite Desert: Bread Pudding
- Who would you want to star in a movie about your life? Cate Blanchett.
- Star Wars or Star Trek: Star Wars! She had all the action figures as a kid.